What Are Excavation Contractors?If you’ve only heard the phrase “excavation contractor,” you probably think their sole purpose is to dig up dirt. But an excavation contractor does much more than that. They use high-quality heavy equipment like bulldozers and backhoes to take care of lot preparation and foundational issues. Excavation contractors work on many types of projects. They can be residential, commercial or industrial. Here are some of the major excavation skills Be Happy Property Services can offer you:
- Foundation waterproofing
- Septic tank installation
What An Excavation Contractor Can Do For YouNow that we have gone over what an excavation contractor is, you’re probably wondering how they can benefit your property needs, whether you are needing residential, commercial or industrial services.
Here is a more in-depth look at what Be Happy Property Services can do for you.
Site PreparationBe Happy Property Services excavation contractors are essential to the early part of any construction effort. We can assist in determining if the soil is firm enough to support the foundation of a construction project. Additional testing can also tell if the construction can support the weight and pressure of the project.
Cut And Fill ExcavationBe Happy Property Services excavation contractors provide the cut and fill excavation work needed for the project to pick up. We clear the land of topsoil, sand, and rock that would make building a foundation impossible. After, we can also remove any unwanted vegetation from the topsoil to make the lot not only more stable but also more appealing.
Operate Heavy Machinery and Make Sure The Project Is Meeting StandardsBe Happy Property Services is licensed and bonded, which means we have a working knowledge and understanding of the safety and on-site job practices required by the Occupational and Safety Hazard Association. We carry liability insurance coverage for our work and make sure YOU, the customer, are both happy with our work and safe. By hiring Be Happy Property Services, you can rest easy knowing your work is meeting all the right regulatory and code requirements.
Ready For Service?Embarking on your next construction project? Look to Be Happy Property Service for your excavation contractor needs. We make sure your project starts with a sound foundation and have the professionals, tools, and technology you need to complete your project in no time. Contact us for a free estimate for your next project!
With Mother Nature dropping an additional 18 inches of snow this past week in Anchorage, you might notice some strange things happening to your lawn this Spring as the snow melts away – but please, don’t be alarmed!It may not be as bad as you think. The culprit? SNOW MOLD!
What is Snow Mold?Snow mold is a fungal lawn disease that occurs in the spring after the snow melts. It comes in two forms: pink fungus (potentially more damaging) and gray fungus. Snow Mold, which thrives under a layer of snow and isn’t noticed until Spring, is a lawn fungus that results in patches of dead grass in an otherwise healthy lawn. Not only is it unsightly, snow mold fungi can also trigger allergies and asthma attacks in people. If your grass was lush and green last fall, but dead spots are visible when warmer temperatures arrive, your lawn is a victim of snow mold. It most commonly occurs if the first large snow falls on ground that hasn’t yet frozen. This creates a perfect blanket between grass and snow for fungus to grow from the spores that lay dormant throughout the rest of the season. This can be especially damaging if that area between snow and ground stays around the same temperature for a long time. That’s the ideal snow mold breeding ground.
How to Treat Snow MoldThe good news: Snow mold usually takes care of itself because it dies as temperatures increase. Gray mold dies at about 45 degrees Fahrenheit, and pink mold at about 60 degrees Fahrenheit. The effects of snow mold aren’t particularly extreme. If you want to get rid of it faster:
- Mow the lawn as usual because tallgrass is a great breeding ground for mold.
- Gently rake over straw-colored circles to dry out the area faster.
- Try to avoid putting fungicides on the lawn because they aren’t necessary if the grass heals itself.
- If you are receiving lawn maintenance services from Be Happy Property Services, we will be visiting your property soon for spring clean-ups. We will be using the right equipment to help your lawn breathe again and make the problem go away much faster, followed with a fertilizer application to green things up.
Do you need to sign up for lawn maintenance services with Be Happy Property Services?
Contact us today! One call, we do it all!
Freshen Up Your Home with a Spring RenovationIn the winter, we tend to hibernate a bit, dreaming of what the next season holds. It is an excellent time to gather ideas and plan a spring renovation for your home. After all, the spring offers beautiful weather to work on the house and blooming flowers to welcome you home. If you are looking for a spring renovation for 2021, you have come to the right place. Be Happy Property Services can help you with all of your renovation and remodeling needs.
Begin with Curb AppealThere are so many exciting ways to upgrade your curb appeal in the spring. Little tweaks here and there can breathe fresh life into the front of the home. Here are a few thoughts.
- Give the mailbox a new coat of paint.
- Plant a few pieces of flowering landscaping or add potted plants to the front porch.
- Pressure-wash the house, patio, driveway, and sidewalks.
- What about a new front door color and a fresh seasonal wreath?
- Replace lighting at the door and around your garage door for a more contemporary style.
Resurface your DrivewayLet’s face it; our driveways can take a real beating. Don’t underestimate the aesthetic and investment value of a welcoming driveway. Spring is a great time to resurface your driveway or have the entire thing replaced. Why not try something other than the traditional concrete look? You can have pavers installed around the edges or instead of the concrete. Additionally, there are driveway resurfacing techniques today that will have your driveway looking like pavers or stone with significantly less time and money invested.
Add On a RoomThe addition of a new room can be an exciting time. With so many moving to a work-from-home day, we need extra space. Perhaps you have the office but need an outdoor space to capture the fresh air. Is the mother-in-law coming to stay? Perhaps the college student is moving back in? Never fear. In most cases, a new room can be added to the exterior of your home with some creativity.
Open Up an Existing RoomNow that we have come through 2020, are you feeling a bit pent up? You are not alone. But what if you knocked out a wall or two to create a more open plan for your home? If there is a wall between the kitchen and dining room, consider having it removed. Is the kitchen closed off? Maybe you’ll want to open it up to the main living space. The design is up to you.
Freshen Up with a New Interior Paint ColorA great way to welcome spring is with a pop of fresh new color. Whether you paint an entire room, one wall, or just add some fresh new throw pillows as a pop of color, this can be refreshing. Visit your local paint store and gather some paint swatches to hold up around your home and see which one makes you feel like spring has sprung.
Contact a Professional for Your Spring RenovationSimple spring fixes to your home will freshen it up and remind you why you love your home. And if you have a larger budget, consider a more extensive renovation like one of the following.
- Finish out a basement or attic.
- Add on a screen room.
- Change out the old windows for new energy-efficient windows.
- Give the entire home a new paint color and brighten all the trim.
- Replace old appliances for a fresh new look.
- Remodel the whole kitchen.
- Redesign the master bathroom to a spa look.
1) Multi-zone kitchensRemember at the beginning of the pandemic when everybody made banana bread? Most might have moved on from that recipe, but we’re all still in the kitchen. Less eating out means more people around the oven. And you know what they say about too many cooks in the kitchen – make more room! Enter the rise of multi-zone kitchens. Today, people want cooking spaces that allow for everyone to flow through the room without dead-ends. That means installing large kitchen islands big enough for handling prepping, chopping and serving endless loaves of banana bread (if that’s still your jam) – all at once.
2) Bathrooms that double as spasRelax in a world of stress. Escape from the news and find your bliss. Zen vibes only. Since going to the spa right now can be stressful in itself, let us bring the spa to you. What better place to find it than right in the home? Freestanding soaking tubs. Big rain showers. Bidets. (You will be ready for that next toilet paper shortage!) Let us help you unwind. All that’s left is for you to do is bring your own candles and glass of wine into your spacious, relaxing home spa.
3) Home office nooksNobody expected work from home to stretch from one spring to the next. However, here we are – let’s try to make the best of it. What was once unused space can become the most productive corners of the home. Nooks, basements and guest bedrooms can become home offices as more businesses make the decision to shift to a work-from-home hybrid model, even after the pandemic ends. Let us help you make that home office perform at its best, with efficiency, comfort, and versatility to boost your productivity.
4) Open floor plans become closedHave you ever been in a single room where several people are attending multiple different virtual meetings? Forgetting to un-mute your mic is the least of worries in that situation. Due to the reality of our new normal, the ever-popular open floor plan is being reconsidered. The open floor plan is not going away anytime soon, but the addition of sliding doors and partitions are becoming more common. Installing soundproofing can also help with privacy.
5) Backgrounds worthy of your many Zoom callsIf walls could talk, they would say, “give us a face lift, please!” After all, they never expected to be the star of so many meetings or virtual happy hours. Be Happy Property Services is here to help – and that goes beyond slapping on a new coat of paint. Luxe-yet-striking looks is the way to revitalize any room. We’re talking floral wallpaper, fabric upholstery, textured finishes and even blank walls with eye-catching built-ins.
6) Windows that wowLet there be light! Beyond installing new or additional windows, this addition to our list of top home renovation trends of 2021 may also take the form of new lighting. Sconces in the kitchen, a new chandelier in the entryway or back lighting in the bathroom. Whatever you choose, 2021’s going to be a brighter year than last, indeed.
7) The great outdoors made greaterWinter won’t last forever, and neither will the pandemic. By early predictions, the timing of when most have received the vaccine may coincide with the return of summer. That means people may be able to more safely host smaller gatherings again, especially if held outside. Let’s make the outside as grand as the inside, whether that means adding an outdoor kitchen or fire pit. For many, the backyard now takes the forefront. Contact Be Happy Property Services today to get your home renovations started. Your home is just one call away from amazing! Our bonded, insured and licensed team of professionals are happy to help make your vision a reality.
Some would say that windows and doors are the least important element of every home. We strongly disagree with this statement and mindset among people. In the last couple of years, everyone is paying more attention to the design and the look of the rooms in the house. While the design elements are important, we believe that if you don’t have good windows and doors you don’t have anything.The importance of these two elements can be seen through many factors such as energy and heat savings during winter days and the overall aesthetic. For this reason, it is important to have quality materials and maintenance when needed. One overlooked element is also very important. You do know that your doors and windows are allowing outdoor air in your house, right? For instance, if you are living in a polluted area and use an air purifier all of your efforts can be worthless if you don’t have the right protection from the outside world. At Be Happy Property Services, we can help you install energy efficient doors and windows. It doesn’t matter if it’s a small window or a big door repair, we can help you with everything. We have the experience and the expertise. Contact us here for more.
Three Reasons to Hire a Snow Removal CompanyLook to Be Happy Property Services for your residential and commercial snow removal services. Commercial property managers and owners, it is time to prepare for winter in Alaska. A typical day here is what they call snow storms in most places. Snow and ice removal is crucial, especially for businesses with plenty of employees and customers. The winter weather can pose the risk of injury, which is why so many businesses invest in the help of snow plowing and snow removal services. If you have yet to hire a snow removal company, let’s take a look at a few reasons to do so.
Avoid injury:Removing snow and ice can be very dangerous when not done correctly. In fact, a 2015 study found that on average, 11,500 Americans receive medical treatment each year for heart attacks, broken bones, and other injuries caused by removing snow. So rather than risking serious injury, business owners and property managers should leave snow removal to the professionals. This way, nobody gets hurt and snow and ice are removed efficiently.
Save time:It’s no secret that shoveling, snow plowing, and deicing can take up mass amounts of time — this is especially true for businesses with large parking lots and plenty of walkways. Instead of business owners taking it upon themselves to remove snow and ice, taking up important time doing so, snow removal companies can take care of it. Snow removal companies have the tools needed to remove snow and ice in no time, and this allows business owners and employees to focus their time on important job-related tasks.
Prevent damage:It’s important for businesses to keep their property looking its best. Unfortunately, improper snow removal can cause significant damage to property. If snow and ice aren’t removed correctly, it can cause concrete and pavement to split and crack. Landscaping can be easily damaged when removing snow and ice. When you hire a professional snow plowing service, you can rest assured that the proper equipment and methods are being used. In doing this, no damage will be done to your property and the snow and ice will be effectively removed.
As you can see, there are several benefits to investing in snow plowing services.Whether you require snow plowing for a parking lot, grocery shopping area, medical facility, movie theater, industrial lot, office building, driveway, or walkway, we can provide you with 24-hour snow plowing, removal, and relocation services throughout the entire winter season. No commercial property maintenance package in Alaska is complete without reliable snow removal. Contact us today! If you’re looking for a way to effectively remove snow and ice this winter while protecting employees and customers from the risk of slipping and getting injured, hire a commercial snow removal company this winter. Look to us at Be Happy Property Services. Be Happy Property Services provides residential and commercial properties in Anchorage and our surrounding areas with dependable, licensed, insured, and bonded services.
1. Roof replacementRoofing is extremely hard and dangerous work. Any upfront savings you might get with a DIY roof replacement could easily be eclipsed by the costs of making expensive mistakes or causing dangerous accidents. Aside from having the skills and tools needed to do a decent job, you’ll also need to climb ladders, lift heavy materials and navigate a steeply pitched surface high above the ground all the while braving the elements. Ice. Snow. Wind. A few of the dangers include:
- Severe injury or death: Roofers face among the highest risks of work-related injuries and fatalities of any profession, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics — and that’s for trained professionals. In addition to possible slips and falls from significant heights, there’s also risk of burns from hot asphalt (a petroleum-based roofing material) and electric shock from accidentally touching power lines.
- Warranty issues: Manufacturer warranties for roofing materials may cover workmanship for a limited time if the materials are installed by qualified contractors, but they generally don’t cover DIY installation.
- Costly damage: Improper material choice or installation may damage the roof — and if water leaks in, your home’s ceilings, walls, flooring, furnishings and wiring will suffer too.
2. Mold removalEveryone’s cleaned up a bit of mold at some point, and even the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency gives the green light on DIY mold removal for areas under 10 square feet. But once mold infestation becomes widespread, it might become necessary to open up walls, lift up carpeting or take out fixtures to fully remove it and clean and dry the space thoroughly. A DIY approach in this case means risking:
- Mold exposure: Contact with mold may cause asthmatic reactions, sore throat, skin reactions, allergic reactions, eye and nasal irritation, cough, wheezing, shortness of breath and other lung issues. This is especially a concern if you don’t have access to the proper protective gear. During our COVID-19 pandemic, N95 respirator masks — which offer protection from exposure to mold and other particles — have been largely unavailable for public purchase.
- Harsh chemical exposure: Chemical cleaners commonly used to kill mold are also harmful to lungs, eyes, nasal passages, throats and skin.
- Making the problem worse: Improper removal or sealing may release mold spores into the air. If spores get into HVAC systems, mold will blow throughout the house. DIYers may also miss mold lurking in unexpected places like crawl spaces or flooring, which could lead to further damage.
- Incomplete cleanup: Not properly cleaning up after the job may leave traces of mold behind that will just grow back again. Yikes!
3. Toilet replacementTo install a new toilet, you’ll have to shut off the water; disconnect, drain and remove the old toilet; and seal and connect the new one. That’s a manageable task for someone with basic plumbing knowledge. But if you’re a DIY newbie, it’s trickier. Some risks include:
- Injury: A toilet can weigh about 100 pounds and is awkward to handle. Homeowners may become injured lifting or carrying the toilet.
- Fumes: Sewage gasses are odorous, unhealthy and potentially flammable. Failing to stuff a rag in the exposed drain pipe after the old toilet is removed may expose you to dangerous fumes — especially in poorly ventilated spaces. (And forgetting to remove the rag before seating the new toilet will cause a very disturbing plumbing issue.)
- Toilet damage: Improper installation, over-tightening connections or simply dropping the toilet may cause serious damage.
- Leaks and mold: If the base isn’t sealed properly, water can leak into the floor, damaging and weakening the area while creating just the right conditions for mold and mildew growth. More problems, no thank you!
4. Window replacementReplacing drafty old windows can reduce your utility bills — but only if it’s done correctly. Installing a window is a meticulous process, and any mistakes may leave your home unexpectedly vulnerable to the elements. Other pitfalls include:
- Injury: Windows are heavy and fragile, bringing risk of injuries from broken glass and lifting. Falls from ladders are also a concern, along with harming passersby if a window falls out to the street.
- Poor energy efficiency: Improper fit or sealing can result in drafts, air leaks and higher energy bills.
- Water damage: A poor seal could allow water leaks that damage your home’s wood, drywall and even wiring.
- Home damage: You could accidentally hit a plumbing or electrical line.
- Warranty issues: Installing your own windows improperly may void all or part of the manufacturer’s warranty.Choosing less-expensive materials reduces upfront costs. And if you’re switching to more energy-efficient windows that meet certain specifications and are professionally installed, you might qualify for rebates in some states.This holiday season you have enough to do, so hand over those home improvement tasks, allow your stress to melt away, and let the joy of the holidays ring through your home. Enlist the help of a professional handyman and be assured of a job done safely, quickly and properly. That's where we come in! Be Happy Property Services is licensed, bonded, and insured. One call, we do it all! Call us today for a free estimate.
Taking Care of Home RepairsNo matter what’s going on at your house this holiday season, it will be much more enjoyable for everyone when it feels fresh, clean, and like a welcoming home. Nothing is worse than having to find out halfway through morning showers that the hot water tank has gone out. You might not be able to anticipate an emergency of this magnitude, of course, but there are a lot of little things you can do to make sure you’re as prepared as possible for the holidays. Take the time to look around and make a list of everything that you want to freshen up before the holidays. Consider things like finally repairing that broken trim board, having those vents put back on from the last time the ducts were cleaned, or just cleaning out the clutter from the spare room so people can stay there.
Make Your Honey Do ListNow’s the time to grab those random sticky notes (figuratively and literally) with various to-do’s and centralize them all on a refined honey-do list! That way you can prioritize what needs to be done. Does Your Home Repair List Look Similar?
- New blind installation in the family room
- Repair the cabinet hinges where the plates are stored
- Fix the garbage disposal before hosting Thanksgiving dinner
- Repair the deck so nobody trips and falls
- Install the fan in the spare bedroom
- Fix the leaking faucet in the main bathroom
Is It Time to Initiate Your Remodel Project?Beyond making sure the basics are covered, you might also want to take it to the next level with that remodeling project you’ve been dreaming about. Most of us are spending more time at home, and our spaces may be more than just our homes; work space, classroom, hobby spot, gym, maybe even a YouTube space for the social media maven.
- Does the spare bathroom need a face lift?
- Have you been dreaming of creating that perfect gym in your finished basement?
- How about a functional, yet beautiful, office space to UP your productivity?
Hire a Professional HandymanThis holiday season you have enough to do, so hand over that honey-do-list, let the stress melt away, and let the joy of the holidays ring through your home. Enlist the help of a professional handyman to get your list done quickly and properly. That's where we come in! Be Happy Property Services is licensed, bonded, and insured. One call, we do it all! Call us today for a free estimate.
Now that the DIY peeps are gone, the rest of us can have a talk.If you have grand plans for a Christmas lights display but no knowledge of how such displays are safely installed and powered, we highly recommend hiring a professional Christmas lights installer. Every year, more than a few emergency room doctors find themselves dealing with injuries to poorly-prepared homeowners who attempt to install their own Christmas light displays. We all have seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Lets just not go there. Hiring a professional installer is a safe and efficient way to get a home or business decorated for the holidays. But just as it’s important for a dedicated do-it-yourselfer to learn the details about how to install a Christmas lights display, someone seeking to hire a pro-installer needs to know enough about it all to make a smart choice on which installer to use. The following 5 tips will help to ensure that hiring for the job won't turn out to be a bigger pain than doing the job yourself:
1. Don't Go CheapLow bids can signal low quality. Is there an older truism than the ancient: You get what you pay for? Probably not. And it applies to everything. The cheapest installers are cheap for a reason — probably multiple reasons. Hire cheap, and you'll likely get someone with little design experience and little installation experience. As a bonus, you might have to deal with some reliability issues. There are people out there who figure the only qualification for being a Christmas light installer is the ownership of an extension ladder. Given the exceptionally low overhead involved with an extension ladder, such an installer tends to work pretty cheaply. Please, avoid hiring anyone whose prices sound just too good to be true. Odds are they don’t have a whole lot of experience, don’t put a lot of design thought into their work and—this one is big—don’t have the basic understanding of electricity necessary to do the job safely. Cut-rate installers can also be less than reliable because they’re offering this service as something they do on the side, rather than as a regular business with a reputation to protect. If a cut-rate guy says he’ll be at your house on Saturday, but lends his extension ladder to his brother-in-law on Friday, you could be out of luck. Look to Be Happy Property Services to provide consistent quality work! Read more about our Holiday Lighting.
2. Make Sure They're InsuredInstalling Christmas lights can be a risky proposition — that's probably a large part of the reason you're not all that keen on doing the job yourself. There's certainly a potential risk to life and limb, but there's a risk to property, too. It's not something that warrants a lot of worry; just make certain that the professional you hire is adequately insured — just in case. After all, that's what insurance is for. Since it involves both tall ladders and electricity, Christmas light installation comes with some inherent risks; in fact, those risks may be the very reason why you don’t want to do the installation yourself. Don’t be shy about asking if the installer you’re considering is insured and the extent of the insurance he carries. It’s not an insulting question; it’s a question that shows you’re a careful consumer who wants to know that anyone working on your property can count on the protection of insurance, should injury to themselves, or damage to your home, occur while they’re working on your project. Be Happy Property Services is more than just insured, we are bonded and licensed!
3. Ask for ReferencesYou're asked for references if you apply for a job, right? Why should it be any different for professional installers that want you to hire them? Anybody that's been in the business for a while and has lots of happy customers — exactly the type of person you want to hire — will be perfectly happy to provide you with plenty of references. So ask how long they've been in business AND ask for references. Make sure your installer has installed successfully for other people. Also, find out how long your installer has been in business and ask for as many references as he can give you. We have plenty of happy testimonials from our customers!
4. Inquire About Problem Resolution PoliciesNo matter the depth of experience and the breadth of professionalism an installer offers, it's still possible that there will be some post-installation problems. Maybe some lights will go out before the holiday season comes to a conclusion. Or maybe you'll have some disagreements with the installation crew. No professional can provide a guarantee that problems won't occur. What they CAN do, though, is to have a clear and ironclad policy for resolving problems and issues. Ask about that. And in particular, make sure that they won't charge you unreasonably for coming back and addressing problems that crop up after the installation crew has left. Even the most competent professional Christmas lights installers can be somewhat lax when it comes to laying out a complete business model that covers every step in the customer experience, especially where it concerns how to handle any problems that might arise. Suppose you don’t like the way an installation crew is behaving or treating your property? What if the crew isn’t installing to the specifications you agreed on when hiring the company? What’s the procedure for replacing lights that go out in the middle of the season? Before you sign on the dotted line, make sure your installer has a stated policy on dealing with customer issues. That includes making sure you won’t be charged an unreasonable fee if a crew has to return to your home or business in order to replace burned out lights or troubleshoot a malfunction. Unexpected problems are a fact of life, so don’t expect an installer to guarantee that nothing can go wrong; just make sure you have a guarantee of fair treatment and have your issues dealt with within a reasonable amount of time. At Be Happy Property Services, our expert staff aims to please through dependability, quality work, and excellent customer service. We are a local company, and believe reputation speaks volumes.
5. Avoid the One-Man ShowQuite obviously, professional Christmas light installation is a seasonal business. So the people you'll be considering hiring will most likely do other forms of work during the remainder of the year. That's OK. But what's NOT OK is if the person you're considering hiring is sort of a hobbyist professional: a one-man operation installing lights out of the back of his pickup to snag a bit of extra Christmas cash. Go with a professional operation that's established, and that has the manpower to handle your job on a timely basis and respond rapidly to any problems or issues that arise. Sure, your installer will most likely do different types of work during the not-Christmas time of year. Just make sure you’re not hiring someone who (largely because he owns the aforementioned extension ladder or can borrow one from his brother-in-law) jumps into the business every season for some quick cash. It’s not your job to fund someone’s Christmas shopping. A reputable, professional Christmas lights installer will NOT be a one-man-band. They will have a team that, while they most likely do other types of work the rest of the year, know what they’re doing with Christmas lights. And they will have enough people on that team to provide qualified installation and maintenance service throughout the season. Be Happy Property Services provides year round landscaping, lawn care,excavation, snow removal, handyman and remodel services for both residential and commercial properties.
Either Way, It Takes Planning…Whether you install your own Christmas lights or hire a professional installer to do the job, a bit of planning will be involved. If you're doing the installation, you'll need to decide the type of lights you'll need and how many. And you'll need to order your lights and supplies early to be sure that everything is on hand when needed.
Whatever you do, don’t delay.Your planning will involve doing your due diligence in selecting the company that will perform your installation. It will also include contacting them and getting your service scheduled on a timely basis — in other words: EARLY. Here is a link to get a FREE estimate by our knowledgeable staff. Once you've done that initial bit of planning and have your installation service scheduled, you'll be able to just kick back, relax, and enjoy the holiday season — and your beautiful lights. For many Christmas Enthusiasts, that's the best way to sail into the holiday season. However you get that display up and running, here’s wishing you a wonderful time enjoying it! Be Happy Property Services provides residential and commercial properties in Anchorage and surrounding areas with dependable, licensed, insured, and bonded outdoor lighting. Let us create a beautiful and festive environment, for your workspace, for your employees, and for clients to enjoy! Whether you want to create something outstanding for your home, apartment complex, office building, or commercial complex, Be Happy Property Services will work hard for you so there’s one less thing to check off on your holiday to-do list. Holiday lighting for large buildings can be a difficult task, but not for the commercial property maintenance crew at Be Happy Property Services.